Protein provides energy and it is the basic building block for muscles and other body components. Throughout every stage in life, our body needs a healthy balance diet of protein. Protein breakdowns into 22 amino acids in digestion process which is used by our body. 9 amino acids are essential amino acids out of 22 amino acids which should consume in the form of diet. Children need protein for growth and development. Adults use protein to build new tissues and to offset the effects of stress.
Features and Health Benefits of Protein:
- High quality protein source from soy protein isolate with naturally occurring Soy Isoflavones, calcium & Iron, supplies a balanced blend of 8 essential amino acids. These amino acids are not produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet.
- Protein of pulses and grains have low fat contains per servings which is lower in fat than regular servings of protein rich foods such as meat, cheese, eggs and whole milk. You can prepared milk from Soya, Ground Nuts, Sesame seeds, etc.
- Multi grains can be used to prepared milk which will be provide more essential amino acids i.e. 9, those are not produced by the human body.
- Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of predigested protein is high such as sprouted food/pulses like sprouted moong, ground nuts, sesame seed, coconut, etc.
- No need to add artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives to prevent the milk.
- According to taste & requirement, people can use any types of milk or sprouted food which will help to fulfill the body need and growth in any stage of life.
Health Benefits of Soy Isoflavones:
- Protects against bone loss.
- Increase bone weight & Mineral levels in the bone
Potential Users of Protein in Naturopathy:
- The elderly
- Pregnant and lactating women.
Thyroid(Hypo), Liver, uric acid and kidney patient
Note : In Naturopathy Treatment System (i.e. Yuvaan Naturopathy & Ayurved Center), Protein plays a major role to treat the people because protein is building block of the body each and every cells is made from proteins i.e. helps to cure the ailments from the roots such as bone loss, weight gain, maintain growth of the body, good for Pregnant and lactating woman, Kwashiorkor & Marasmus problem in kids, etc.