Black/Kali Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum):
Its plant grows up to 35cm and it’s found in subtropical climates. Its botanical name is Curcoligo Orchioides. It’s also called Kali musli. it has Aphrodisiac properties. It additionally offers numerous medicative advantages.
Health Benefits of Black/Kali Musli:
- It is useful for treating eye infection.
- It is used for treating skin infection and diseases like itchiness, Rashes and Pimples.
- It is additionally used as medical care for glowing skin.
- It is additionally used for treating variety of respiratory disorders like Cough and respiratory disease.
- It is additionally helpful for numerous respiratory organ disorders like respiratory disorder.
- It is additionally useful for treating digestive disorders.
- It is additionally helpful for treating abdomen disorders like vomiting
- It is additionally helpful for gaining and reducing weight.
- It is additionally helpful for treating variety of liver disorders like Jaundice and Biliousness.
- It is additionally helpful for healing back and joint pains.
- It is additionally helpful for treatment of Piles.
- It is additionally helpful for treatment of sexually transmitted disease.
Note: In Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Treatment System, Yuvaan Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Center is one of the most trusted place to use and recommend herbal medicines in chronic and lifestyle diseases. Black or Kali Musli is being used for treating eye infection, skin infection, itching, respiratory and digestive disorders, etc.