Asanas | Benefits of Asanas:
Asanas are connected with physical activity. They take away restlessness, instability, laziness, and fatness from the body and provide satvik glow and grandeur. Within the world, no alternative activity than the asana has been found which might so minutely have an effect on the endocrine glands particularly. It opens the pores of the skin, blood circulation will increase, red blood corpuscles additionally increase in numbers.
Rules for Asanas:
- Asanas should do on empty abdomen when passing stool.
- For doing any asanas the time should be acceptable.
- Asanas are performed within the open space. If it performs in a covered area then the area should be clean, open, and airy.
- As far as possible do asanas bare-bodied. The body should have minimum cloths.
- Asanas should be done on a mat or a carpet on the ground.
- Before doing asanas have a shower. Who sweets an excessive amount of, they must bath once more after 30 minutes of doing asanas.
- Choose some simple helpful asanas for yourself and follow them regularly.
- Do not eat instantly when doing asanas or vice versa. Have meals after 30 minutes of doing asanas or perform asanas after three to four hours of getting a meal.
- Those individuals do significant exercises. No need to perform asanas.
There are so many asanas for living beings on the Earth. But some important asanas those are useful and important for normal life.