Who we are
Our website Name Yuvaan Nature Foundation and it’s website address is: http://yuvannaturefoundation.com. We are working in Nature cure system by using Naturopathy and Yogic science. This site is related to knowledge sharing and treatment system.
This Privacy Statement articulates the privacy and information protection principles followed by Yuvaan Nature Foundation and its entities round the world with regards to the private info of its customers as well as product, services, partners, staff (current or former staff, trainees), applicants, contractors, prospects and vendors and current or former members of the Board of
administrators, whose personal information processed by Yuvaan Nature Foundation
This Privacy Statement explains the utilization and protection of private info collected by
the Yuvaan Nature Foundation. It applies to any personal info you offer to Yuvaan Nature Foundation and, subject to native law, any personal info we tend to collect from different sources.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal info collected by Yuvaan Nature Foundation:
We might collect personal info like your given name, Last Name, Age, E-mail Id, Address, and contact number. Once you offer info that permits Yuvaan Nature Foundation to reply to your request for product or services, we will, where permissible by relevant laws, collect, use, and disclose this info to 3rd parties for the needs delineated during this Privacy Statement.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Yuvaan Nature Foundation doesn’t share personal data regarding you with affiliates,
partners, service suppliers, cluster entities, and non-affiliated corporations except (a) to produce product or services you’ve requested; (b) after we have your permission: or (c) underneath the subsequent circumstances:
• We could share data with connected entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business functions.
• We could offer the data to trustworthy entities who work on behalf of or with Yuvaan Nature Foundation underneath strict
• Confidentiality agreements. These entities could use your personal data to assist Yuvaan Nature Foundation communicate with you regarding offers from Yuvaan Nature Foundation and for alternative legitimate business functions. However, these corporations don’t have any freelance right to additional share or propagate this information;
• We could share data with statutory authorities, government establishments, or alternative bodies wherever needed for compliance with legal needs.
• We could use the data to retort to subpoenas, court orders, or legal method, or to ascertain or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We could share data wherever we have a tendency to believe it’s necessary so as to research, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, things involving potential threats to the physical safety of anyone, or as otherwise needed by law.
• We could share data wherever we have a tendency to believe it’s necessary so as to safeguard or enforce the Yuvaan Nature Foundation’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or property, or for the protection of Yuvaan Nature Foundation or associated parties.
• We could share data regarding you if Yuvaan Nature Foundation is noninheritable
by or united with another company.
You may favor to provide us personal data like your name and address or e-mail
identification address (‘ID’) that will be required, for instance, to correspond with you, for you to transfer our white papers, to produce you with subscription data, etc. we’ll endeavor to safeguard the standard and integrity of your in person classifiable data.
Your contact information
How we tend to use your data?
The personal info we tend to collect could also be used to:
• provide info and services as requested by you;
• assess queries, necessities, and method requests for product and services;
• perform shopper communication, service, billing, and administration;
• conduct information analysis;
• assess computer performance and usage analysis
• maintain leads
• run selling or promotional campaigns
• create complete awareness
• provide higher services and generate demand
• market product and services supported legitimate business interest underneath the applicable law; or
• Conduct process necessary to meet different written agreement obligations for the individual.
With your consent, we tend to may use your personal info for added functions. Instances, wherever sensitive personal info is collected, can warrant specific consent. Unless it’s necessary for our legitimate business functions, do you have to opt for to not offer any personal info throughout an explicit activity, you’ll still nevertheless be able to continue with such activity wherever possible.
How we protect your data
Yuvaan Nature Foundation has affordable cheap and adequate physical, technical and body security measures to guard personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Yuvaan Nature Foundation discloses data to 3rd parties just for legitimate functions like our service suppliers and agents to maintain the confidentiality of private data and will not use the data for any unauthorized purpose. Yuvaan Nature Foundation can guarantee through formally dead contracts that the service suppliers are committed to “same level of information protection” as applicable data protection laws and rules.
Further, Yuvaan Nature Foundation might create disclosures to enforcement authorities or restrictive bodies subject to applicable law.
Yuvaan Nature Foundation can take cheap steps to confirm that every one dealings in Personal data, shall:
• be processed fairly & lawfully;
• be obtained solely with the consent of the data provider;
• be collected, only when:
– the data is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a perform or activity of Yuvaan Nature Foundation; and
– the gathering of the sensitive personal information or data is taken into account necessary for that purpose.
• be offered for review by the data supplier, as and once requested.
• be unbroken secure against unauthorized or unlawful process and against accidental loss, destruction or injury, as per the prescribed standards.
Yuvaan Nature Foundation shall not be accountable for the believability of the private data equipped to that by its service suppliers, whose duty it’s to confirm that the data provided by it or its workers is authentic.