What is Naturopathy?
Yuvaan Naturopathy and Ayurveda is a part of Yuvaan Nature Foundation which provides health care facilities through Yuvan Naturopathy & Ayurveda Centre. Naturopathy is an Indian ancient treatment system based upon the 5 basic elements i.e. Earth, Water, Air, Space, and Fire. All disorders happened due to the imbalance of these elements. Naturopathy is very effective to maintain these 5 elements in our body by using the following therapies i.e. Mud Therapy, Water Therapy, Chromo Therapy, Air Therapy, and Space Therapy.
What is Ayurveda?
The word Ayurveda is composed of two words ‘ayus’ meaning ‘life’ or ‘life principle’ and ‘veda’ meaning ‘knowledge’. Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems, developed in India, 3000 years ago. Ayurveda is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and spirit . When there is imbalance among the body, mind, consciousness and environment , diseases occurs. Treatment in Ayurveda aims at eliminating or minimizing the cause of imbalance by personalized combination of internal purification, special diets, herbal remedies, panchkarma therapies, yoga and meditation.
The term Panchakarma literally translates to “Five Actions” which is suitable due to the fact that this method relies on five distinct basic actions that regulate the body, namely the elimination of food, purgation, Niruham, Anuvaasan, and Nasyam. The this healing method is the basis upon which the most Ayurvedic techniques are built.
Role of Nutrition
Good nutrition plays an important role in leading a healthy life. Diet along with physical activity can help you to maintain a healthy weight, reduce the risk of deficiency disorders and chronic diseases i.e. heart disease, diabetes, thyroid, and cancer, etc. It’s promoting overall health. Now a day, chronic diseases are increasing at a younger age due to unhealthy eating habits. Fresh fruits and vegetables are the right choice for healthy eating and prevent all dormant diseases.
Lord Shiva is that the eternal leader of yoga that provides peace of mind and potency in work. By doing yoga, the body feels light-weight, becomes disease-free and starts glowing, the voice becomes sweet, the body emanates a nice odor, discharge of waste from the body in the form of faeces and urine reduce in quantity.
Naturopathy and yoga are two wheels of a cart. Apart from naturopathy and yoga, there is no medical treatment that can provide complete health solution.
Top reasons why you should visit a Naturopath
- Naturopathy focuses on disease prevention.
- Naturopathy cures all ailments from the root without any side effects.
- Naturopathy uses the Nature cure concept based upon the five basic elements i.e. Earth, Water, Air, Space, and Fire.
- Naturopathy uses plant based Nutrition and superfoods to be used to strengthen and nourish the body.
- Naturopathy consultation and treatments are affordable.
- Blogs are available on a Naturopathy treatment system that is very helpful to take the decision and adopt naturopathy.
- People can go through disease-specific blogs and build their confidence.
- Herbs have a lot of health benefits but people are not aware of it. So, Blogs may be helpful to provide the right knowledge.
- Blogs are available related to human anatomy that is very helpful to provide knowledge to the people.
- Yoga is a very powerful tool for mental and spiritual health. But most of us are not aware, blogs can help them.
Courses – Naturopathy, Nutrition
Yuvaan Nature Foundation is a corporation that provides a certificate in Nutrition & Wellness, and diploma course in Naturopathy & Yogic Science health education to the folks so that every one can be healthy i.e. physically, mentally, and spiritually. Healthy folks can live a far better, longer, and happier life. It additionally provides treatment for unhealthy people so that all types of lifestyle diseases or deficiency disorders can be cured from the basis without using any medicine, that’s why it doesn’t have any side effects. This was an Indian treatment system during the ancient era. In our Ayurveda text contains the Swastha Vritta which is nothing but Naturopathy.
Yuvaan Nature Foundation is an organization that provides the following services
1. Patient’s counseling and treatments at Yuvan Naturopathy Centre
2. Diploma course in Naturopathy and Yogic Science
3. Certificate course in Nutrition and Wellness Advisor
4. Blogs writing related to Naturopathy, Herbs and special quality products, Yoga and Meditation, Human anatomy, Disease-specific, etc.
5. To provide knowledge, how to live a healthy and wealthy life.
To cure all types of chronic diseases and deficiency disorders by using Naturopathy, Yoga, and Nutrition i.e. Anxiety, Anemia, High BP, Depression, Insomnia, Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Asthma, Constipation, Migration, Gastritis, Thyroid, Prostate, Body Purification, PCOD, Neck Pain, Diabetes, Stress, Join Pain, Weight Loss, Cancer etc.