Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) :
It is also known as Mulethi or Yashtimadhu. It holds a central place in Ayurvedic herbs. It is a versatile herb in India and China, for gastrointestinal health. It’s a gentle laxative, soothes and tones the mucous membranes, and relieves muscle spasms.
Health Benefits of Licorice Root in Naturopathy:
- Licorice Root is an antioxidant and cancer protecting. It also boosts certain types of immune functions such as interferon production.
- Its mode of action is as an anti-mutagen, preventing damage to genetic material that can eventually result in cancer.
- Licorice root may help reduce inflammation and fight viruses and bacteria.
- It also appears to offer relief from a sore throat and promote oral health by protecting against dental cavities and Candida.
- Licorice Root herb may help to prevent or manage heartburn, bloating, nausea, belching, and beneficial in stomach ulcers.
- It applied to the skin, it may reduce symptoms of skin rash, including redness, itching, and swelling.
Note : In Naturopathy and Ayurvedic Treatment System, Licorice Herbs plays a major role to treat the people i.e. cure the ailments from the roots such as throat’s allergy, cancer protecting, respiratory problems, to reduce inflammation, to help to reduce bacterial and viral infection, to reduce heart burn, bloating, nausea, belching, beneficial in stomach ulcers, reduces redness and itching, etc.
Yuvaan Nature Foundation (i.e. Yuvaan Naturopathy & Ayurved Center in Indirapuram Ghaziabad) provides the right knowledge about the Natural Treatment System (i.e. also called Nature Care System) based upon the detoxification, nutritional diet therapy and herbal medicines to the people so that people can take health benefits in their life i.e. Naturopathy Treatment System and Ayurvedic Treatment System.