White/Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum):
Its plant grows up to 35cm and it’s found in subtropical climates. Its biological science name is Chlorophytum Borivilianum. It is also acknowledged by different name in Hindi Safed Musli and Musli Safed. It’s originated and fully grown in India. It additionally contains a range of minerals and nutrients that play a significant role in reducing the risk of variety of diseases. A number of the nutrients present are Glycosides, Polysaccharides, Alkaloids, Carbohydrates and Proteins. It additionally offers lot of curative advantages.
Health Benefits of White/Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
- It additionally supports physical and psychological state of an individual
- It is additionally helpful for the correct functioning of procreative organs and promoting sexual health in male and female.
- It is additionally considered one amongst the simplest supplements to extend stamina and physical attraction.
- It additionally reduces the issues associated with Anxiety, Fatigue and Stress.
- It reduces the chance of menstrual disorders.
- It is helpful for increasing the assembly of milk in nursing mothers.
- It is incredibly helpful for cardiovascular disorders.
- It is incredibly useful in reducing the extent of unhealthy cholesterol.
- It is useful for reducing the extent of hyperglycemia.
- It is incredibly helpful for pregnant ladies and plays a significant role in the growth of her kid.
- Safed Musli powder is very useful to increase testosterone levels and sperm count. It also improves sexual performance by increasing libido. Safed Musli powder also helps to prevent premature ejaculation.
Note: In Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Treatment System, Yuvaan Naturopathy & Ayurvedic Center is one of the most trusted place to use and recommend herbal medicines in chronic and lifestyle diseases. Safed Musli is being used in so many ailments like physical & psychological health, to improve stamina, reduce anxiety, fatigue, stress, etc.