Musli originally fully grown in thick forests of India; it’s a promising medicative plant with nice economic potential. Its root plays very important role in several therapeutic applications. It is utilized in different types of health advantages. Musli is categorised into two varieties i.e. Black and White. it’s having distinctive medicative advantages
It is two types i.e.
1. Black/Kali Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
2. Safed/White Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
Black/Kali Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum):
Its plant grows up to 35cm and it’s found in subtropical climates. Its botanical name is Curcoligo Orchioides. It’s also called Kali musli. it has Aphrodisiac properties. It additionally offers numerous medicative advantages.
Benefits of Black/Kali Musli
- It is useful for treating eye infection.
- It is used for treating skin infection and diseases like itchiness, Rashes and Pimples.
- It is additionally used as medical care for glowing skin.
- It is additionally used for treating variety of respiratory disorders like Cough and respiratory disease.
- It is additionally helpful for numerous respiratory organ disorders like respiratory disorder.
- It is additionally useful for treating digestive disorders.
- It is additionally helpful for treating abdomen disorders like vomiting
- It is additionally helpful for gaining and reducing weight.
- It is additionally helpful for treating variety of liver disorders like Jaundice and Biliousness.
- It is additionally helpful for healing back and joint pains.
- It is additionally helpful for treatment of Piles.
- It is additionally helpful for treatment of sexually transmitted disease.
White/Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum):
Its plant grows up to 35cm and it’s found in subtropical climates. Its biological science name is Chlorophytum Borivilianum. It is also acknowledged by different name in Hindi Safed Musli and Musli Safed. It’s originated and fully grown in India. It additionally contains a range of minerals and nutrients that play a significant role in reducing the risk of variety of diseases. A number of the nutrients present are Glycosides, Polysaccharides, Alkaloids, Carbohydrates and Proteins. It additionally offers lot of curative advantages.
Benefits of White/Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
- It additionally supports physical and psychological state of an individual
- It is additionally helpful for the correct functioning of procreative organs and promoting sexual health.
- It is additionally considered one amongst the simplest supplements to extend stamina and physical attraction.
- It additionally reduces the issues associated with Anxiety, Fatigue and Stress.
- It reduces the chance of menstrual disorders.
- It is helpful for increasing the assembly of milk in nursing mothers.
- It is incredibly helpful for cardiovascular disorders.
- It is incredibly useful in reducing the extent of unhealthy cholesterol.
- It is useful for reducing the extent of hyperglycemia.
- It is incredibly helpful for pregnant ladies and plays a significant role in the growth of her kid.
Be the first to comment