Kaunch beej (Mucuna pruriens) could be a rising herb that thrives in tropical surroundings of Asian nation, China moreover as alternative warm locales in Asia, Africa and America. It’s a herbaceous plant food crop that belongs to the Fabaceae family. The plant typically reaches a height of up to fifteen meters, with long, versatile branches, vivid green leaves organized alternately and bearing white flowers. The most-widely consumed a part of the Kaunch beej plant are the seed pods/legumes, coated by a thick bushy layer and encompassing the four to six seeds, additionally edible, that are dark brown in color.
Although domesticated lentils like chickpeas (chana), leguminous plant (moong dal), excretory organ beans (rajma) kind the staple protein-rich ingredients wide employed in Indian cooking, Kaunch beej, originating within the wild, could be a rather underrated, nonetheless equally nutritive and macromolecule legume. Kaunch beej is valued for its medicative properties in Ayurveda wherever it’s unremarkably mentioned by its Sanskrit word Kapikacchu and provides a rich nutrient profile once extra to the regular diet.
Kaunch beej or Cowhage is wide called “The magic velvet bean”. It is a herb and could be a smart supply of macromolecule. Kaunch beej will increase physical attraction moreover because the quality and amount of sperm thanks to its aphrodisiac property. It helps within the management of nervous disorders like Parkinson’s diseases and controls the symptoms of inflammatory disease. The foremost effective means of intense Kaunch beej powder is with milk. It’d additionally facilitate reduce the chance of breast cancer.
Benefits of Kaunch Beej:
- Increase sexual power: Kaunch beej works as associate degree aphrodisiac and helps in increasing physical attraction. It helps to enhance spermatozoon count and motility. It additionally helps to extend the production and amount of seminal fluid. Excluding this, Kaunch beej helps scale back physiological stress and improves seminal fluid quality. This can be thanks to its inhibitor property. According to some studies, Kaunch beej helpful to improves ejaculation time and sexual performance.
- Helpful in Parkinson’s disease: Kaunch beej powder can be useful in managing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. In Parkinson’s illness, there’s a decline within the range of dopamine-producing neurons. A call in the amount of dopamine within the brain results in the symptoms of Parkinson’s syndrome like tremor, stiffness in movement and imbalance. Kaunch beej has inhibitor and neuroprotective effects. These seeds contain dopa that gets regenerate to dopamine and restores its level within the brain. As a result, this helps in managing the symptoms of Parkinson’s illness.
- Helpful in inflammatory disease: In Ayurveda, the bones and joints are thought of a site of Vata within the body. Pain within the joints is principally due to Vata imbalance. Taking Kaunch beej powder helps in equalization Vata, thereby reducing bone and joint pain.
- Helpful to extend prolactin: Prolactin|lactogen|endocrine hormone is needed to keep up lactation in breastfeeding mothers. Overrun of hormone will increase the chance of breast cancer. The presence of dopa gift in Kaunch beej inhibits the overrun of hormone. This helps to stop the expansion of cancer cells. It more induces desoxyribonucleic acid injury and necrobiosis (cell death) in these cells. Thus, Kaunch beej slows down the unfold of carcinoma by managing the amount of Prolactin|lactogen|endocrine hormone.
- Reduce glucose Level: Kaunch beej could lower the glucose. So, it’s typically better to observe your glucose whereas taking Kaunch beej if you’ve got low glucose
- Lower Blood Pressure: Kaunch beej could lower the force per unit area. So, it’s typically better to observe your blood pressure whereas taking Kaunch beej if you’ve got low blood pressure.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF KAUNCH BEEJ
According to health advisor, Individual should take the Kaunch Beej. Mostly advisable doses are given below
- Take quarter to half teaspoon of Kaunch beej powder
- Mix with honey or one cup lukewarm milk.
- Swallow it once or twice a day after 1 hours of taking food.